LTC applicants must be 21 years old at the time of application. FID applicants must be 18 years old or 15 years old with a letter from parent granting permission to apply.
1. Cash, check or money order for $100 made payable to “Town of Blackstone”.
2. Proof of residency or Blackstone business owner such as a tax bill or utility bill.
3. Copy of SAFETY or HUNTERS certificate for license type requested.
4. Driver’s license OR other photo ID.
5. Birth certificate OR valid passport.
6. Copy of DD-214 if ever in military showing discharge status.
1. Cash, check or money order for $100 made payable to “Town of Blackstone”. (Age 70 and over is FREE for renewals only.)
2. Current firearms license.
4. If your current LTC or FID was not issued from the Blackstone Police, you must prove Blackstone residency such as utility bill or tax bill.
When you have ALL the required documents listed above, call the police department and schedule an interview (508) 883-1212. All applicants whether new or renewing MUST meet with a firearms licensing official and cannot simply “drop off” paperwork at the front desk. A new license interview takes about an hour including fingerprints and renewals take about 15 minutes and do not require fingerprints or references.